Voice Actor & Narrator
Rich Strange's style has been described as warm, accessible and folksy. His storytelling and narration have been compared to Garrison Keillor and Wilford Brimley. Rich's voice has tremendous age versatility, soundng anywhere from early twenties on up, and has a familiarity of someone in your neighborhood whom you can trust implicitly.
Rich can record your project in a studio of your choice or in his professional home studio, which features...
- Neumann TLM-103, MXL 990, and Samson C-03 microphones.
- VocalBooth 4x6 Gold series isolation booth.
- Digidesign Mbox 2 and Tascam US-144 digital audio interfaces.
- Redundant Dell and Lenovo computers.
- Industry standard Pro Tools recording software.
- JK Audio Phone Patch.